The Science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) Spark Energy Education newsletter serves as a one-stop shop for the latest education programs partnered with timely updates about technology innovation supported by the Department of Energy. The newsletter highlights a technology office with educational resources to include lesson activity guides, Energy 101 videos, career maps as well as a calendar of education competitions, trainings and internships.
This month the focus is on the Geothermal Technologies Office (GTO):
- Geothermal at Department of Energy
- What are Hydrothermal Resources?
- What are Enhanced Geothermal Systems?
- What is Deep Direct Use?
- Watch Top Ranked Geothermal Energy 101 Video
- Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Success Story: Geothermal Wells
- Hybrid Power Plant: Three Energy Sources in One
- Meet Dr. Susan Hamm, Director of GTO
- Geothermal Plant Diagram and Animation
- Geothermal 2016 Infographic Winners
- Energy Talks - Geothermal Energy
- Women@Energy - Simerjeet Gill
- Geothermal Prospector Data Tool