21-22 March, 2017, Courtyard Marriott Mission Valley San Diego, California, USA
Exploring themes common to these related fields through case studies and applications, this event hopes to improve the ability to develop downhole resources safely and efficiently.
Topics for discussion include:
- High temperature drilling techniques,
- Well completion technologies,
- Cements and casing materials for extreme conditions,
- Borehole measurement and reservoir characterization tools,
- Corrosion and scaling challenges - innovative chemical application,
- Optimized production equipment and conditions,
- Power generation options; processes and materials,
- Downstream scale control and mineral extraction techniques,
- Advances in H2S abatement,
- Reinjection well technologies.