25-26 April 2017, Durham, United Kingdom
Abstract Submission Ends on 17 February, 2017
The American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) Europe Region is delighted to bring you this exciting new geosciences technology workshop at Durham University.
Themes for Abstract Submission:
- Evaluating the prospectivity of fluid systems: lessons from the petroleum and geothermal industries.
- Modelling and measuring fluid flow in geothermal and petroleum systems.
- Impact of geothermal fluids on maturation and migration in petroleum systems.
- Combined petroleum/geothermal/mineral systems.
- Using geothermal energy to add value in the oil & gas industry.
- Hydraulic Fracturing: lessons for the Petroleum Industry from Geothermal Fields — fracking with hot fluids.
- Enhanced oil recovery using geothermal fluids.
- Geothermal petroleum systems.
- Enhanced geothermal systems and petroleum reservoir fracking.
- Hot rock drilling, logging and completion.
- Monitoring performance — petroleum vs geothermal (in a sense 4D seismic vs microseismic)