European Geothermal Innovation Award are, in alphabetical order:
- enOware GmbH (Germany), for the measurement systems to plan, monitor and measure near-surface geothermal probes;
- HakaGerodur AG (Switzerland), for the pressure-resistant borehole heat exchanger (BHE) for difficult geological conditions and applications up to 300m.
- Huisman Well Technology BV (The Netherlands), for the application of the Enhanced Casing Installation (ECI) system in a geothermal well.
- Jansen AG (Switzerland), for the JANSEN shark technology, which reduces the flow resistance in the pipe and results in less pumping power.
- SWM Services GmbH (Germany), for the project to provide 100% renewable energy for the district heating of Munich, including a major contribution by geothermal energy.