“We are very pleased with the exceptionally strong performance from all of our power plants during the fourth quarter and our overall operational execution in 2016, despite some setbacks earlier in the year”, said Dennis Gilles, Chief Executive Officer. “We continue to maintain the focus on our goal to add approximately 135 megawatts by 2021 through the continued development of our existing projects, advancements of our near-term development projects and growth through several acquisition opportunities.”
Notable operations highlights and achievements for 2016 include:
- Achieved annual average availabilities for the twelve months for each plant (excluding planned maintenance hours) as follows: Neal Hot Springs – 98.3%, San Emidio – 95.6%, Raft River – 99.4%.
- Completed planned annual maintenance outages at all three operating facilities.
- Generated fleet wide total 326,599 megawatt-hours for the year.
- Neal Hot Springs, Oregon – Completed the drilling of a second water supply well.
- Raft River, Idaho - Completed the drilling of a second production leg on well RRG-2 at Raft River.