26-29 March, CUGB International Conference Center, 29 Xueyuan Road, Beijing 100083, China
Registration Fee: $500
Organized by Geothermal Engineering Research Center, China University of Geosciences, Beijing (CUGB), Survey and Research Center of Geothermal Resources, China Geological Survey
- To bring together engineers, scientists, and managers in the geothermal industry.
- Serve as a public forum for the exchange of ideas on the exploration, development, and use of geothermal resources.
- Promote research, exploration and development of geothermal energy in ways compatible with the environment in China.
- Cooperate with national and international academic institutions, industry and government agencies to encourage economically and environmentally sound development and bring the innovative technology to China.
- Exploration: geology, geophysics, geochemistry, heat flow studies
- Drilling and well stimulation
- Power generation technologies
- Co-production from oil and gas fields
- Enhanced Geothermal Systems (EGS)
- Reservoir Engineering: injection, numerical simulation, empirical methods, tracers, etc.
- Direct use: heat pumps, space heating, and cooling
Papers accepted for presentation and/or publication are produced on a standard template that we supply. The papers will be available as a Proceedings CD. We removed the process of submitting abstracts for simplicity. Instead, papers can be submitted directly to email@example.com for consideration.
We invite companies and sponsors to offer financial support for the conference. Contributions from sponsors allow us to keep the registration fee low ($500). Sponsors will receive acknowledgement in the opening sessions, literature papers, and the conference proceedings. Please contact Prof. Kewen Li for further details at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Papers and Registration Form (PDF)