Exergy has obtained Turkish Ministry Acceptance for five different geothermal units in five days.
During the last week of October the Turkish Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources has declared that the following plants meet the required performance targets and can therefore obtain the national Feed In Tariff starting from January 2017:
- Kubilay I 24 MWe unit for the client Bestepeler Enerji Üretim Ticaret A.s
- Mehmet Han 25 MWe unit for the client Kipaş Holding
- Ken Kipas 3 25 MWe unit for the client Kipaş Holding
- Umurlu II 12 MWe unit for the client Karadeniz Holding
- Sultanhisar I 14 MWe unit for the client Celikler Holding