California Women in Energy will be honoring three women who have demonstrated outstanding leadership in the energy arena in 2016.
To select these three leaders, we are launching a nomination process. Candidates may be nominated for one of the following categories:
- Woman of Influence: Honors a top female leader in energy in 2016.
- Innovator: Recognizes a woman who has made an impact with new ideas or technology in 2016.
- Women to Watch: Introduces a woman on the rise in the energy sector in 2016.
The awards will go to women whose work, knowledge or expertise has helped guide the sector. Nominees will be accepted from a broad range of fields, including (but not limited to) advocacy, government, renewable energy, law, finance, manufacturing, education, training, public policy, environment, exploration, production, and engineering.
To nominate a candidate, please provide the following:
- Your Name/Affiliation/Contact Information
- Nominee Name/Affiliation/Contact Information
- Describe how nominee has demonstrated leadership, influence, or innovation in the energy sector.
- Please include other notable career achievements that have contributed to her success in energy, noting community involvement and career highlights that demonstrate her leadership.
The nomination deadline is November 30th. Please send all nominations to email@example.com. Honorees will be honored at our December 12th event “Women EmPOWERed.”